What Can You Expect from a No-Cost Home Energy Audit?
- A full, no-cost walk-through of your home with a qualified Energy Auditor
- Visual inspection for any health or safety concerns
- A custom energy report with low-cost ways to save energy
- Air leak testing to identify where you may be overusing energy
- Energy-saving products (valued at up to $300) installed at no cost
- Recommendations for home improvements that qualify for rebates
- Rebate details for air and duct sealing, insulation and more
The Home Energy Audit is available only to residential customers of FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania electric companies. Take advantage of this professional Energy Audit today and contact the team to get your home ready!
Already Completed Your No-Cost Home Energy Audit?
Once you’ve made your home energy efficiency upgrades and are ready to apply for your rebate, you can do so online by visiting the Customer Rebate Portal.
Follow the link to create your account and get started on your application.
Trade Ally Corner
Are you a Trade Ally submitting the rebate application on behalf of your customer from one of FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania electric companies or interested in becoming a Trade Ally? Visit our Trade Ally Portal to access all the information you may need.