What to Expect
- A full walk-through of your home with a certified energy auditor
- Visual inspection for any health or safety concerns
- A custom energy report with low-cost ways to save energy
- Air leak testing to identify where you may be wasting energy
- Energy-saving products (valued at up to $300) installed at no cost
- Recommendations for home improvements that qualify for rebates
- Rebate details for air and duct sealing, insulation, windows and more
- At no cost to you
- Once you’ve made your home energy efficiency upgrades, and are ready to apply for your rebate, you can do so online by visiting the FirstEnergy Customer Rebate Portal
- Follow the link to create your account and get started on your application.
- Or if you are a Trade Ally submitting the rebate application on behalf of your FirstEnergy Customer, please visit our Trade Ally Portal.